Right at the end of spring these beautiful blooms are sure sign of the warmer months to come. Their colors range from a creamy ivory to the deepest purple.
While they are beautiful as they are, they are incredible earrings without the fringe too!
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Full page graph
- A list of suggested colors
- A Picture of the finished piece
- Limited finishing instruction
- Approximate Finished size:
- 5/8 inch by 2 1/2 inches long with the fringe
- Supplies Used:
- 14/0 seed beads
- Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
YOUR CARTSubtotal: $
Eagle Feather Earrings