A beautiful rendition of a silhouette against a full moon in the night sky. These Southwest inspired earrings are sure to inspire comments.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Suggested colors with color names and manufacturer number
- Complete bead counts for the pair of earrings
- Large Graph to work from
- Photo of the finished earrings
- Approximate Finished size:
- 1 1/2 inches wide by 1 3/4 inches long
- Supplies Used:
- Delica size 11/0
- Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
These earrings were inspired by the work Native American & Southwest Artists. An awesome rendition of a bird silhouette against a full moon in the night sky. They are sure to inspire comments.
These were designed in Brick Stitch with Delica size 11/0.
You have to be logged in to post a review.
YOUR CARTSubtotal: $
Eagle Feather Earrings