Sometimes, retro is a good thing! Shoulder dusters are making a come back!
Here lately, I'm seeing them everywhere! I am soooo excited. I am finally old enough that my style is cool again!
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Bead Counts
- Suggested Colors by name and number
- Large easy to read color graphs
- A photo of the finished earrings
- Approximate Finished size:
- 4 inches long by 1 1/4 inch wide
- Supplies Used:
- 3 colors of Delica and Bugle beads
- Brick Stitch and stringing
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
YOUR CARTSubtotal: $
Eagle Feather Earrings