Make sure to check the "More Images" link to see just few of the color tones this work of art takes on in different lighting. Simply an exquisite look and feel to this very elegant piece. I could see this bracelet on the arm of a bride over long white gloves. Or on my arm for the holidays. :)
This pattern is made up of separate components, so is very easily sized to fit. Each medallion in this bracelet is only about 3/4 of an inch across. It is thin, but still commands attention with all the flash of 54 fabulous crystals.
I put many, many hours into this tutorial. It is geared towards the beginning beader. Can you thread a needle? Can you tie a knot? Then you've already got what it takes to make this beautiful bracelet!
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Very detailed step by step graphics
- Step by step written instruction to help explain the graphics
- Clasp and toggle instruction is covered
- Basic stitch instruction is covered
- Crash course on square stitch is included with the pattern
- A Picture of the finished piece
- Approximate Finished size:
- 3/4" wide by 7 1/4 " long (length is easily adjusted)
- Supplies Used:
- 4mm Bi-cones, 8mm Rounds, Delica 11/0
- Complete Tutorial
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
Crystal Doubloon Bracelet:
I know this piece looks just un workable for the beginner, but trust me, you can do it! I wrote an extremely detailed tutorial for this. It's not going to matter if you are one that learns best by reading or pictures, because I have provided you with both.
A single medallion can be made into a very elegant earring. Or maybe a ring to match the bracelet.
You have to be logged in to post a review.
YOUR CARTSubtotal: $
Eagle Feather Earrings