- Approximate Finished size:
- 1 inch wide by 3 1/2 inches long
- Supplies Used:
- Delica in size 11
- Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 4 pages for pattern only and 5 with the word chart.
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Brick Stitch
These beautiful South West earrings will be a joy to an advanced atisan. They offer just enough of a challenge to keep your beading interesting. The gentle fade of colors give wonderful definition to the facial features and the length is easily modified to suit your needs. Whether you want to create a fob for the common earwire or post back earrings, these will work beautifully!
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A large graph for an easy read.
- Graphs, notes and instruction for special techniques used.
- Instruction to modify the length down by 1/2 of an inch.
- Instruction to create these as a post back earring rather than for an earwire.
- 6 suggested Delica colors size 11/0
- Colors are listed by name and manufacturer number.
- Complete bead counts for the individual colors for a pair of earrings.
- A photo of the finished earrings.
- A word chart for the fringe count.
You have to be logged in to post a review.
YOUR CARTSubtotal: $
Eagle Feather Earrings